Aims of the role
The aims of the role are to support our services assistant with the practical duties of our drop-in and outreach van.
Tasks may involve:
- Sorting and organising clothing donations.
- Making clothing bags that can be used by our casework and drop-in teams to give to the women they are working with.
- Checking stocks of donations and reporting what is running low.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday between 09:30 - 15:00
- At least one shift per month.
- Shifts are flexible and can be managed to suit you.